Registered Phsiotherapist : Sault Ste. Marie, ONtario
Nos postes affichÃ©s sont aussi disponibles en franÃ§ais. Pour demandez une version franÃ§aise, s’il vous plaÃ®t appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clÃ´ture: 7/13/2020
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services
Type dâ€™emploi: Full Time - Temps plein
Description de l’emploi:
Location: Sault Ste. Marie and Area
About Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services Inc.:
Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services is focused on providing culturally appropriate individual, family and community health for indigenous people. Community-based teams develop and deliver programs and services to improve health and social outcomes that affect long term health using a combination of traditional health and western medical practices.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team for a licensed Physiotherapist.
Our eight health centres are located throughout the Northern Ontario region from Sudbury to Sault Ste. Marie along the Highway #17 corridor. Please visit our website at www.maamwesying.ca for a full listing of our services
The Physiotherapist is responsible for treating patients using recognized physiotherapy techniques and by following the guiding principles of Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services Inc. As a part of an inter-disciplinary team, they with help promote their client’s health and wellbeing, and assist the rehabilitation process by developing and restoring body systems.
• Degree from an accredited Physiotherapy program
• Registered and in good standing with College of Physiotherapy of Ontario
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Education and experience specific to the Client population (e.g., geriatrics, orthopaedics, neurology etc.) an asset
• Two years’ experience in the provision of physiotherapy services
• Knowledge of community based health care.
• Knowledge of interest in the health issues affecting Anishnabe people.
• Knowledge and ability to work in cross cultural settings.
• A clear criminal reference check is a condition of employment.
• Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s Licence and a reliable vehicle, along with a driver’s abstract
• Accommodations for the disabled will be available upon request
• An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.
• Hiring of Aboriginal people will be given preference, as allowed under Section 14 of the Ontario Human Rights Code - Special Programs
Qualified individuals are invited to submit a covering letter along with a current resume, certificates, diplomas, along with three current work related references by July 13, 2020: NOON
Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services c/o Human Resource
473 B Highway 17W, Cutler, ON P0P 1B0
Tel: 705-844-2021 Fax: 705-844-2844
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all applicants. Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.