Part-Time Yard Associate - Soo Mill : Sault Ste. Marie, ONtario
Nos postes affichés sont aussi disponibles en français. Pour demandez une version française, s’il vous plaît appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clôture: 6/5/2020
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Type d’emploi: Part Time - Temps partiel
Description de l’emploi:
We are looking for a qualified individual to join our yard team. The selected candidate must be available for day time hours with shifts starting anytime between 7am-4pm. The selected candidate will be provided with an opportunity for individual growth and training to build their team effectiveness skills, product knowledge and project expertise.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Practice and enforce safety policies as written
- Responsible for providing prompt and courteous customer service at all times
- Perform general labour and clean up duties as assigned
- Locate and select materials to be prepared for delivery
- Load/Unload trucks with materials
- Check the yard at night to make sure inside products are not left outside
- Ensure yard is neat, materials covered and everything secure
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Enjoy working with the public and customers
- Energetic with a personable style
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evening and weekends, and flexible to work after normal business hours when circumstances dictate
- Safety conscious
- Class G License. Clean driving record
If you can check off all these boxes we would love to meet you! Please submit resume and cover letter before June 5, 2020.
Human Resources Manager
Soo Mill & Lumber Company Limited
539 Great Northern Road
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
or by email: email@example.com
All applications are appreciated, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a criminal record search. Soo Mill can provide disability related accommodations during the recruitment process. Please advise if you require accommodations when contacted for interview.
Please Quote Job Code: 9496