Event Coordinator - Crimson Ridge : Sault Ste. Marie, ONtario
Nos postes affichés sont aussi disponibles en français. Pour demandez une version française, s’il vous plaît appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clôture: 4/2/2020
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Type d’emploi: Full Time Contract - Temps plein-contrat
Description de l’emploi:
Start Date - May 4, 2020
End Date - TBD based on when maternity leave ends (approximately September)
- Bonuses for booking events (TBD)
- Work 35 - 44 hours/week
- Schedule to be determined in consultation with Director of Operations
- Take the lead, organize and be present for all events. Lending a hand and helping out where need be in order to make the event run seamlessly.
- Be prepared to answer questions regarding products and services Crimson Ridge offers and assist clients in creating a customized event booking (all seasons)
- Assist in the coordination and execution of all events at the Club such as weddings, golf tournaments, corporate groups, private functions, meetings, and member/guest events
- Assist in executing marketing plans behind events. This would include in-house marketing such as posters, website, social media, email, etc.
- Be the contact between Crimson Ridge and event coordinators
- Communicate with the Food & Beverage Manager & Executive Chef on a regular basis to ensure all events are well planned and the team is organized and ready for their arrival
Food & Beverage
- Assist customers with event inquiries and help them plan their event
- Assist in maintaining a clean and professional work environment in all F&B areas
- Assist our F&B team during busy periods of the day or night when needed
- Work morning, afternoon or evening shifts helping to serve customers if requested by the F&B Manager (not a regular occurrence)
- Help serve during weddings or other events (if requested by the F&B Manager)
1. Help the Director of Operations, Executive Chef, and Front of House Manager with any jobs they require assistance with
a. Help the Director of Operations and F&B Manager conduct inventory product checks in Front of House & Golf Operations
b. Help keep the storage area (Beer/wine/liquor/pop rooms) organized
3. Help with the organization and development of our fall and winter outdoor activity programs (fat biking, snowshoeing, skating, etc.)
4. Help with any additional items the Director of Operations assigns (when time permits)
5. Attend wedding or event trade shows, community events, to drive more business to Crimson Ridge
6. Work collaboratively with all departments at Crimson Ridge to promote the use of the entire facility (spring, summer, fall, winter). Bringing forth new ideas, initiatives, concepts and opportunities to increase revenue and utilization.
7. Develop a wedding planning package and promote it via various marketing platforms in coordination with Director of Operations
8. Take the lead on updating the wedding and event calendar on our website as well as any other pertinent or related pages
Please apply on our website at https://crimsonridgegolf.com/
We thank everyone for their interest however only those who are being considered will be contacted.
Please Quote Job Code: 9415