STTEP Facilitator : Sault Ste. Marie, ONtario
Nos postes affichÃ©s sont aussi disponibles en franÃ§ais. Pour demandez une version franÃ§aise, s’il vous plaÃ®t appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clÃ´ture: 4/22/2019
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: Sault Ste. Marie YMCA
Type dâ€™emploi: Full Time Contract - Temps plein-contrat
Description de l’emploi:
The ideal candidate should be energetic self-motivated, must enjoy working with youth, and have the ability to work independently or within a team.
Placement Date: May 6, 2019 Two month contract
Nature and scope
Starting Transitions towards Employment Program is designed to prepare youth with barriers to find employment. The role of the facilitator is to work closely with the participants and teach job search skills that will lead to a successful job placement.
• Develop and facilitate lessons including effective job search strategies, job maintenance and self-management
• Assist participants in building resumes, cover letters and create a job search plan of action
• Evaluate and monitor participant progress in the classroom
• Provide support, guidance and direction to participants
• Encourage fitness and health promotion with group activities or individually to enhance the curriculum
• Certified teacher, experienced facilitator/life-skills coach, Social Worker, Child & Youth Worker, workshop presenter or other related curriculum
• Combination of training and related experience working with youth may be considered
• Current Standard First Aid & CPR certification
• Must have own transportation
• Current Police Reference and Vulnerable Sector Check
Teamwork - The ability to work effectively with others to achieve optimal collective results.
Planning & Organization - Manages time in order to concentrate efforts on priority projects.
Conflict Resolution -Facilitates appropriate and timely solutions to conflict.
Creativity and Innovation - Develops new ways or adapts existing ideas to help us achieve desired results challenges the status quo to discover effective ways of achieving desired results.
Relationship Building - Builds positive interactions both internally and externally to achieve work-related goals.
Concern for Health & Safety - Acknowledges and understands how to manage and educate others of risks and harm reduction.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO
Anne Markkula, Chief Financial Officer
235 McNabb Street Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 1Y3
By Monday, April 22, 2019
Only those chosen for an interview will be notified.