Administrative Assistant : Sault Ste. Marie, ONtario
Nos postes affichÃ©s sont aussi disponibles en franÃ§ais. Pour demandez une version franÃ§aise, s’il vous plaÃ®t appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clÃ´ture: 12/19/2018
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: Women In Crisis (Algoma) Inc.
Type dâ€™emploi: Full Time - Temps plein
Salaire de: $21 Ã : $21
Taux: Hourly - horaire
Description de l’emploi:
WOMEN IN CRISIS (ALGOMA) INC.
Invites applications for the position of:
Reporting to the Director of Programs and Staff, the Administrative Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support for the Shelter Directors and all programs.
• Have a good understanding of the effects of violence against women and children.
• Maintain confidentiality and use discretion in handling sensitive information.
• Ability to perform reception duties via telephone and in person.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Proficient in computer usage and willingness to learn new programs as the organization develops.
• Proficient typing skills.
• Maintain efficient filing system.
• 35 hours per week: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00pm with 1hour unpaid lunch. Some flexibility may be required as special circumstances arise.
• The designate for the position of Administrative Assistant will have a Diploma from a recognized Office Administration Program or equivalent and the following skills:
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Publisher,
• Access Database preparation and maintenance, Adobe, Outlook, Internet and
• other programs and protocols as required.
• Proficiency in French is an asset.
• Knowledge of Worldox and WISH would be an asset.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must provide a clear criminal records check.
Women In Crisis (Algoma) Inc. is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity of The City of Sault Ste. Marie and strongly encourages applications from all qualified women, especially those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to a further diversification of ideas, cultures and sexual orientation.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, to the attention of:
Norma Elliott, Director of Programs and Staff
Women In Crisis (Algoma) Inc.
23 Oakland Avenue
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 2T2
Fax: (705) 759-3239
A detailed job description is available at the above noted addresses.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, December 19th at 5:00pm.
A United Way Agency