Automotive Service Advisor / Customer Service Representative : Sault Ste. Marie, ONtario
Nos postes affichés sont aussi disponibles en français. Pour demandez une version française, s’il vous plaît appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clôture: 11/23/2018
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Type d’emploi: Full Time - Temps plein
Description de l’emploi:
Great Lakes Honda is a busy, growing car dealership with an immediate opportunity for an Automotive Service Advisor/ Customer Service Representative. Exceptional training and support is provided along with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
As a Service Advisor you will be relied upon to deliver service excellence to our customers and use your automotive service and technical expertise to assist clients with understanding their vehicle maintenance and repair requirements and determine appropriate service recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the service team.
- Greet customers in a polite and timely manner.
- Recommend services as per OEM schedule.
- Keep customers informed about the progress of their vehicles throughout the day
- Provide service and product quotes.
- Diagnostics and services performed with clients, finalize sales (invoicing and cash-out) and complete customer follow-ups.
- Schedule client appointments and product deliveries.
- Ensure products and services are billed accurately.
- Maintain the Great Lakes Honda Code of Conduct and Client Confidentiality and support a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
Special Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in person and on the telephone.
- Professional and positive attitude with a focus on customer satisfaction is a key attribute.
- Outstanding interpersonal and professional customer service skills.
- An enthusiastic, team-player, “get it done” attitude.
- The desire and ability to learn quickly and expertly handle stressful situations and a high-paced, demanding work environment.
- G-Class license.
Please send your resume and cover letter to General Sales Manager, Benjamin Cedolia: email@example.com by Friday, November 23rd, 2018 at 5:00pm.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected to proceed in our selection process will be contacted.
Please Quote Job Code: 7427