Financial Advisor - Sun Life Financial : Sault Ste. Marie, ONtario
Nos postes affichÃ©s sont aussi disponibles en franÃ§ais. Pour demandez une version franÃ§aise, s’il vous plaÃ®t appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clÃ´ture: 11/22/2018
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Type dâ€™emploi: Full Time - Temps plein
Description de l’emploi:
Sun Life Financial has been part of the Canadian Financial Services landscape for over 150 years. We’re among the best known financial brands in Canada and have built a strong relationship with millions of clients.
With this opportunity you are able to take control and determine your own success. Enjoy financial independence and work life balance. As a Sun Life Financial Advisor you’ll receive exceptional training and support, competitive compensation, and ongoing recognition for your achievements.
- Meet with prospects and clients to review their goals
- Provide trusted advice about the right life and health insurance products to protect against risk
- Deliver personalized, ongoing financial solutions to help clients work toward their investment and retirement goals
- Grow your client base by prospecting within your network and in your community
- Build and grow your business through referrals
- Self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial
- Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Strong character and integrity
- Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Persuasive, able to motivate others to action
- Business development and prospecting skills
- Strong sales orientation
- Passion for putting client needs first
Qualified applicants can send their resume to Employment Solutions, 4th floor Station Tower, 421 Bay Street or via email to email@example.com and quote job #7348. Please attach resumes to email, do not include in body of email
We thank all those for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please Quote Job Code: 7348