Office Administrator - Paul Davis : Sault Ste. Marie, ONtario
Nos postes affichés sont aussi disponibles en français. Pour demandez une version française, s’il vous plaît appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clôture: 11/21/2018
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Type d’emploi: Full Time - Temps plein
Description de l’emploi:
Paul Davis Sault Ste Marie provides emergency response, restoration and reconstruction services to the insurance industry, residential, commercial and industrial customers. We are looking for an Office Administrator to fulfill a fulltime position. The position comes with a complete benefit and a competitive wage package.
This role manages the administrative life cycle of job files from initiation through to invoicing. They will be responsible for multiple files at any given time. They are responsible for the quality of each file in terms of accuracy and completeness of documentation combined with working in conjunction with their Project Manager to ensure that timelines are met.
- Ensures all tasks and filing of documentation are completed by following up with the Project Managers, Construction Managers, and other stakeholders as required or
- Completes invoicing of completed jobs
- Enters weekly status update on ongoing files
- Uploads signed work authorizations, certificates of satisfaction, and other pertinent documents to files
- Issues purchase orders as directed by Project Manager, and ensures approved invoices match PO
- Receives and sets up new claims and ensures all pertinent information has been collected and updated on the file
- Daily payroll entry may be required
- Answers incoming calls and receives/sends courier shipments as required
Qualifications & Skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Computer Skills: ClaimTrak, Word, Excel, Outlook, Xactimate and XactAnalysis and keep skills updated.
- Typing skills min. 50WPM.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong administration and record keeping skills.
- Basic accounting/business math skills.
Education & Experience
- College Diploma or relevant experience may be acceptable in lieu of the academic requirements.
- Experience in an office environment considered an asset
- Experience in the insurance restoration industry an asset.
Interested candidates whose resume and cover letter best demonstrate how they meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted for an interview. Candidates must be able to provide a clear criminal background check to be eligible for hire.
Please submit resume & cover letter to Tanya.email@example.com or in person at 1231 Peoples Road
Please Quote Job Code: 7416