ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST : Sault Ste. Marie, ONtario
Nos postes affichÃ©s sont aussi disponibles en franÃ§ais. Pour demandez une version franÃ§aise, s’il vous plaÃ®t appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clÃ´ture: 6/26/2018
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Type dâ€™emploi: Part Time Contract - Temps partiel-contrat
Description de l’emploi:
NOGDAWINDAMIN Family and Community Services, a designated Aboriginal Child Welfare Agency under the Child and Family Services Act serving member First Nations situated between Sault Ste. Marie and Sudbury is seeking to hire a three (3) year part-time contract:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST SATELLITE OFFICE - SAULT STE. MARIE Salary: Will be competitive and commensurate with experience
Overview of Responsibilities:
The purpose of the position is to provide clerical and transcription support to the Physician within the Children’s Mental Health team.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Post-Secondary Education in Medical Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience in a medical administrative role.
- Medical Transcription Certificate with transcribing experience.
- Training in Nonviolent Crisis Intervention training.
- Experience in the use of electronic health record would be a definite asset medical transcription is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Nogdawindamin programs and services.
- Respect for, sensitivity towards as well as knowledge and understanding of Anishnawbek culture, traditions and the Seven Grandfather Teachings.
- Knowledge of hospital and community mental health services, resources and agencies along the North Shore.
- Knowledge of psychiatric terminology, abbreviations and jargon.
- Knowledge of best practices in administration processes.
Special Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (ie. grammar and spelling).
- Developed interpersonal skills and ability to promote team work.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent computer technical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in the use of personal computers, EMHware, EMR or HER, various word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Understanding of database function.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to understand and speak Anishnaabemowin is a definite asset.
- Must provide a Criminal Records Check deemed satisfactory by the employer upon offer of employment
- Must have a Class ‘G’ Ontario Driver’s Licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel
- Must have $1M automobile insurance coverage
Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services has been in operation for over 25 years. We are committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process. JOIN A GROWING AND DYNAMIC ORGANIZATION OFFERING REWARDING CAREERS, COMPETITIVE SALARIES, BENEFITS, PENSION AND A GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT FOR INDIVIDUALS COMMITTED TO MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
Please submit a job related resume and cover letter along with three work related references by:
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 4:00pm
Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services
210B Gran Street, Batchewana First Nation, ON P6A 0C4
FAX (705) 946-3717 email@example.com
Preference will be given to applicants of native ancestry.
Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
A full job description is located on our website at www.nog.ca
Please Quote Job Code: 6775