Venue Lead Hand - SIS Group : sault ste. marie, Ontario
Closing Date: 2/28/2020
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Company: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Job Type: Full Time - Temps plein
Performs all duties related to Assisting the Manager with execution and follow-up to weddings and events held at The Machine Shop event venue. Responsibilities include managing wedding/event set-up and flow, coordination and all customer service relationships.
Specific Duties include but are not limited to :
- Help to ensure event planning is flawless
- Propose new ideas to improve the event booking, planning and implementation process.
- Serve as liaison with vendors/clients on event-related matters during the event
- Assist with managing on-site production and clean-up for events as necessary.
- Close out all events as required.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Available evenings and weekends
Requirements: Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
How To Apply:
Please apply in person at 83 Huron Street, or email your resume to email@example.com.
Please Quote Job Code: 9257