Membership Services Representative : sault ste. marie, Ontario
Closing Date: 4/29/2019
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Company: Sault Ste. Marie YMCA
Job Type: Part Time - Temps partiel
The ideal candidates should be energetic self-motivated and have the ability to work on their own.
POSITION: Part time position, various shifts - nights, weekends and holidays
FUNCTION: To service all members and guests in a positive friendly manner
- Answering phones promptly and efficiently providing helpful information. Telephone follow up with new and existing members.
- Work with other departments within the YMCA so all staff are delivering clear concise program and membership information
- To ensure people who come in contact with the YMCA, are provided with fair treatment, made to feel welcome and are assisted based on their needs and interest
- Ability to provide customer service to our members, and offer sales and service to potential new members
- Provide assistance in other administrative duties as necessary
Communication - Communicates in a thorough, clear and timely manner and supports information sharing and goal achievement across the Association
Commitment to Organization - Vision and Values Demonstrates and promotes a personal understanding of and appreciation for the mission, vision, strategic outcomes and values of the YMCA.
Service Attitude and Customer Focus - Able to identify the needs and wants of members and participants as a priority. Ability to respond in an effective and timely manner to enhance everyone’s YMCA experience.
Flexibility and Adaptability - Able to work quickly and efficiently despite ambiguity, adjusts with confidence, integrates new information, as it becomes available.
Integrity Demonstrates responsible behavior at all times and maintains high ethical standards.
Teamwork - ability to work effectively with others to achieve optimal collective results.
• Sales oriented
• Experience in customer service (Minimum 1-3 years’ experience)
• Experience working with cash
• Experience in Office Administration
• Computer literate and working knowledge of computers ( i.e. Microsoft Word/Excel, Network)
• Good communication skills
• First Aid, CPR certification is required
• Current Criminal Reference Check is required
The YMCA of Sault Ste. Marie values the diversity of people and communities and is committed to excellence and inclusion in our Association.
We are committed to an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.
How To Apply:
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO
Rose Berardelli, Manager of Membership Services
235 McNabb Street Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 1Y3
By April 29, 2019
Only those selected for an interview will be notified.