Operations Support : sault ste. marie, Ontario
Closing Date: 3/3/2019
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Company: eQOL Inc.
Job Type: Full Time Contract - Temps plein-contrat
We are looking for an individual in Operations Support with knowledge and experience in health care, communication, and technology. The position will be in Sault Ste. Marie.
Operations Support is expected to support activities between eQOL and its patients and hospital clients, and perform testing on software.
• Working with the Clinical and Development Team to remotely support patients and hospital clients with technical and operational issues.
• First point of contact between eQOL and hospital staff and patients.
• Working with the Development Team to perform testing on the company’s mobile and web applications.
• Supports application development and testing as required.
• High School Diploma, GED equivalent, or Higher
• Strong verbal communication skills:
o Ability to interact with health care professionals and patients professionally
o Ability to explain topics and instructions clearly and concisely
• Interest and experience in health care and technology
• Ability to learn quickly
• Familiarity with software development, UI/UX design, and mobile devices an asset but not required
How To Apply:
Individuals interested in discussing the opportunities we have are encouraged to submit a covering letter, resume, and transcript (if from the last 5 years) to the team at email@example.com.