HERTZ - Customer Care Representative : sault ste. marie, Ontario
Closing Date: 1/25/2019
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Company: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Job Type: Full Time - Temps plein
Hertz Car and Truck Rental-Sault Ste. Marie (located inside Northside Toyota)
We are looking for a full-time Customer Care Representative to work the front line of our fast-growing company. This position is an essential position within the company and the successful candidate will act as a brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This team member provides optimal customer service and professionally and effectively will help manage and sell Hertz product and services to meet customer’s travel needs. We offer a competitive compensation as well as benefit package.
- Protects company property through enforcement of company policies.
- Responsible for courteously and expeditiously following the company-provided script, including offering their name, greeting customers with a smile and making eye contact.
- Follows guidelines of the customer service training provided to employees and successfully resolves customer issues, leaving customer with a positive experience.
- Offers extra service as appropriate, such as general directions, assisting with luggage and responding to other customer requests as appropriate.
- Inspects vehicles thoroughly for damage and follows other car-return processes as directed.
- Inputs appropriate information into various computer systems.
- Contact customer insurance companies to qualify and approve customer rentals.
- Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner
- Competitive Hourly Wage + Comprehensive Benefits
- Job Type: Full-time Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm and occasional Saturdays (closed Saturdays in July and August) Hours may differ for holidays and/or staff coverage.
- Location: Northside Toyota, 803 Great Northern Road,Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B0B8
- Exhibits good team-oriented behavior
- Takes direction well and can adapt in a fast pace work environment
- Self-motivated to achieve and exceed goals
- Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and ability to navigate through multiple computer systems. Ability to multitask on these systems while engaging with the customer in person and/or over the phone
- Proficiency in English
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Experience handling cash and point of sale transactions
- Must have ability to work outside in all weather conditions, flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
How To Apply:
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested applicants are invited to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Quote Job Code: 7619