310T LICENSED TRUCK & COACH MECHANIC : sault ste. marie, Ontario
Closing Date: 11/22/2018
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Company: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Job Type: Full Time - Temps plein
Fast growing Truck Shop seeking Mechanics in Sault Ste. Marie.
Northern Powertrain provides a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, as well as various opportunities for overtime and to build on your skills.
- Acting in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Respect for and safe usage of company vehicles and equipment
- Complete business repairing documentation accurately and within established deadlines time sheets, orders, checklists
- Performing maintenance and repair - Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic Systems
- Experience in Heavy Equipment, Truck & Coach, and Rail Vehicles
- Experience in Hydraulics, Retrofitting, Metal Fabrication - all considered assets
- Experience in service oriented environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude possess tools of the trade
- Ability to completed assigned work on schedule/efficiently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills ability to multitask
- Ability to physically perform the associated tasks - lift 50lbs
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Detail oriented, dependable and punctual
- Must have - Valid Driver’s License
- Must have - 310T License
How To Apply:
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and quote the position in the subject line.
While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please Quote Job Code: 7421