Senior Manager Call Centre Business Enablement - CX Solutions : , OntarioSault Ste. Marie
Nos postes affichés sont aussi disponibles en français. Pour demandez une version française, s’il vous plaît appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clôture: 10/30/2020
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Type d’emploi: Full Time - Temps plein
Description de l’emploi:
The Senior Manager, Call Centre Business Enablement provides mission-critical support services that are required to ensure the effective management of the Contact Centre Operations. We are seeking an experienced, action-oriented leader with exceptional expertise in the complex, multi-dimensional components of contact center support functions, including Project Management, Reporting and Analytics, Workforce Management, Quality Assurance and Training.
As a successful candidate, you will develop, implement, and maintain process excellence across these broad disciplines, which, when coordinated and functioning together, provide the backbone which underpins the exceptional customer experience our company promises and delivers to our valued clients. This senior leadership position reports to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) of CX Solutions, a Toronto-based multi-disciplinary company delivering iconic customer experience solutions through BPO Operations delivery, Consulting and Technology Innovation services.
- Day to day management of the respective teams to develop and maintain operational programs to meet business objectives
- Effectively guide and lead the workforce/quality ssurance / knowledge management and reporting teams by setting goals, directing their work/outcomes, providing insights, and developing their skills
- Lead and develop the operational approach and processes for specific client programs
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the Contact Center Centre of Excellence and organizational leadership to identify areas of opportunity and help drive outcomes
- Possess up-to-date expertise in contact center operations and technology and serve as a trusted adviser to Center of Excellence leadership to help plan and business strategy
- Successfully lead large projects and help the operations grow and scale over time
- Communicate business objectives across the department and drive awareness of performance within the Center of Excellence
- Possess a strong understanding of key performance metrics and their associated drivers within a contact center
- Participate in business reviews and help drive discussions to identify and improve outcomes
- Help facilitate and develop operations planning and budgeting
Demonstrate leadership, knowledge and application of industry call centre support processes, standards of practice, policies and procedures, quality improvement processes, and the goals of the organization.
Own and implement our business enablement support services program, create a culture of performance excellence through business intelligence initiative implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement. Work with Director of Customer Experience Operations to define how we can leverage innovative processes, technologies and proven industry best practises to better enable our operations front line and our deliver the highest quality services for our clients.
Provide leadership, mentorship, and coaching to new and existing business enablement support staff to help them reach their full potential and meet and/or exceed service objectives and targets
Hire the best staff within the team and monitor staff training to ensure new and existing business enablement support team members can deliver on their role-specific mandate, as well as the mission, vision and values of CX Solutions.
Motivate and generate enthusiasm to ensure high morale in the Business Enablement department by building a strong and highly productive team comprised of staff to drive high performance and efficiencies and a work environment that combines learning, achievement, recognition and a team spirit
Work with key stakeholders to determine service needs and the 3-5 year roadmap to meet the current and future requirements.
Assist in the long-term strategic planning and annual budgeting activities for the department.
Monitor performance management of all staff which includes conducting annual performance evaluations, coaching, knowledge and skills development, developing work plans, overseeing attendance management and schedule adherence
Casual Dress, Company Events, Dental Care, Discounted or Free Food, Extended Health Care, Flexible Schedule, Life Insurance, On-site Parking, Paid Time Off, Vision Care, Wellness Program, Work From Home.
Salary range starting at $45,000 annually negotiable depending on experience
8 Hour Shift, Day shift, Monday to Friday, No Weekends
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications:
Education: Bachelor`s degree in Business or related field.
Work Experience: 5-10 years of leadership experience in a contact centre environment in a business enablement support role (WFM, Business Analytics, Quality and Training). PMO Certification and/or Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification would be considered an asset.
- Strong problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Long term strategic planning and budgeting skills
- Advanced MS Office knowledge and expertise a must - Excel in particular
- Working knowledge of Call Centre Technology such as VOIP, Quality Assurance, and Workforce Management, Ring Central, Zen Desk
- A change agent with proven experience in Contact Center Support/Command Center
- Strong analytical skills, presentation, and verbal skills
- Relevant technical knowledge and experience with both data and voice system
Language Skills: Bilingual ability in written and spoken French and English is an asset
Travel: Able and available to travel, as required
You also demonstrate the following core leadership accountabilities:
Values and Ethics: Builds and promotes a respectful work environment with employees fostering a climate of transparency, trust and respect. Supports opportunities for learning and growth and encourages staff to live the corporate values.
Action Management: A sense of urgency, customer advocacy and drive for results. Can impact people and results remotely can design practices, processes, and procedures that allow managing from a distance and is comfortable letting things manage themselves without intervening.
People Management: Strong people management abilities, skill in mentoring and coaching staff in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment. Seen as a team player and is cooperative. Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise easily gains trust and support of peers encourages collaboration and can be candid with peers.
Engagement: Builds constructive and effective relationships inside and outside the organization, relates well to all kinds of people and is capable of using diplomacy and tact to comfortably diffuse high-tension situations.
Strategic Thinking: A self-starter with critical thinking, analytical approach, business acumen and decision making. Can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately has broad knowledge and perspective and can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
Financial Management: Creates budgets with input from managers and can implement strategies to achieve operating efficiencies and value.
Qualified applicants are welcome to submit their resume to Employment Solutions via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job #9829.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please Quote Job Code: 9829