Lead Hand (Water Treatment Operator) - PUC Services Inc. : , OntarioBlind River
Nos postes affichÃ©s sont aussi disponibles en franÃ§ais. Pour demandez une version franÃ§aise, s’il vous plaÃ®t appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clÃ´ture: 9/30/2020
Lieu d’emploi: Blind River
Entreprise: Blind River Employment Solutions
Type dâ€™emploi: Full Time - Temps plein
Description de l’emploi:
PUC Services Inc. operates multiple utilities within and around the City of Sault Ste. Marie, including the supply and delivery of electricity and drinking water, energy services and the treatment of water and wastewater.
As the Lead Hand - Water Treatment Operator (Blind River) your duties will include:
· Accountable for promptly identifying, troubleshooting and reporting equipment and process faults
· Participates in or leads development and implementation of solutions under management supervision
· Routinely assumes regulatory accountability as Operator , Operator in Charge and assumes Overall Responsible Operator for systems on an on-call, or backfill basis
· Participates in the development and review of contingency plans, and operations and maintenance procedures under the QMS system
· Maintains a safe working environment and ensures the safety of all equipment
· Assists in the quality control of contracted work
· Communicates and interacts with the public, government inspectors, contractors, and staff in a productive and professional manner.
-Post-secondary diploma in Water Resource Technology or Environmental Engineering Technology
· Hold and maintain a valid Water Treatment Operator License and Wastewater Treatment License appropriate with the level of the facility
· Hold and maintain a valid Ontario driver`s license
· Strong knowledge of related legislation, codes, standards, and practices
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to exercise judgement in adjusting process variables to meet operating parameters
· Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative
· Knowledge of advanced mathematics and chemistry to complete calculations regarding chemicals and processes
· Demonstrated proficiency with spreadsheets, word processor, SCADA and corporate software and
· Ability to be on-call for after hour emergencies on a scheduled basis and be available for out-of-town assignments that may require overnight stays.
Interested applicants can apply at: https://ca.indeed.com/jobs?q&l=Blind%20River%2C%20ON&radius=25&ts=1597073011973&pts=1596741800721&rq=1&rsIdx=1&advn=8759468158439535&vjk=6c2d5b7d69f5ad31
Please Quote Job Code: 2568