Customer Service (Drive-Thru) Tim Hortons : , OntarioBlind River
Nos postes affichés sont aussi disponibles en français. Pour demandez une version française, s’il vous plaît appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clôture: 7/31/2020
Lieu d’emploi: Blind River
Entreprise: Blind River Employment Solutions
Type d’emploi: Part Time - Temps partiel
Description de l’emploi:
The restaurant front is the front line in providing the exceptional guest experience and to support the delivery of exceptional products and service.
- Follows the guaranteed Always Fresh procedure
- Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service through friendly attitude, attentive behaviour and strong product knowledge
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order
- Ensure every guest receives a prompt and warm greeting
- Maintains speed of service targets by working efficiently with a sense of urgency to fill orders and meet guests` needs
- Prepares all products as required, following the order monitor to ensure the accuracy of every order
- Regularly takes temperatures of the required products and records in the Time & Temperature Log
- Maintains the front counter and drive thru area by keeping it clean, organized, stocked and ready for rush periods in the restaurant
- Follows sanitation guidelines
- Work variety of shifts (no overnight shifts involved)
- Customer service skills
- Attentive when handling cash
- Works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation
- Ability to work individually
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Interested candidates are asked to apply directly to the Esso Tim Hortons location and ask for Linda.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada on a permanent basis.
Please Quote Job Code: 2514