STAFF TRAINER - Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services : , OntarioOther - See Job Description
Nos postes affichés sont aussi disponibles en français. Pour demandez une version française, s’il vous plaît appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clôture: 4/12/2020
Lieu d’emploi: Other - See Job Description
Entreprise: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Type d’emploi: Full Time Contract - Temps plein-contrat
Description de l’emploi:
NOGDAWINDAMIN Family and Community Services, a designated Aboriginal Child Welfare Agency under the Child Youth and Family Services Act serving member First Nations situated between Sault Ste. Marie and Sudbury is seeking to hire a:
FULL-TIME ONE (1) YEAR CONTRACT
STAFF TRAINER - LOCATION TO BE DETERMINED
(MATERNITY LEAVE REPLACEMENT)
Salary Range: $63,261.00 to $77,707.00
Reporting to the Director of Services, the Staff Trainer is responsible for developing training work plans and lesson plans, developing training curriculum and coordinating and delivering training sessions to address all Agency and child welfare capacity development training requirements.
- Bachelor of Education degree
- Master of Education is preferred and would be an asset
- Three (3) years` experience in a social service agency, preferably in prevention or child welfare protection
- Experience facilitating training or information sessions with a demonstrated comfort level presenting to a diverse adult audience
- Experience developing training curriculums and lesson plans
- Experience working with Aboriginal people, organizations and communities
- Respect for, sensitivity towards as well as knowledge and understanding of Anishnawbek culture, traditions and the Seven Grandfather Teachings
- Ability to understand and speak Anishnaabemowin is a definite asset
- Must provide a Criminal Records Check deemed satisfactory by the employer
- Must have a Class `G` Ontario Driver`s Licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel
- Must have $1M automobile insurance coverage
Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services has been in operation for over 25 years. We are committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process. JOIN A GROWING AND DYNAMIC ORGANIZATION OFFERING REWARDING CAREERS, COMPETITIVE SALARIES, BENEFITS, PENSION AND A GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT FOR INDIVIDUALS COMMITTED TO MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
Please submit a job related resume and cover letter along with three work related references by:
Thursday, April 2, 2020 - 4:00 pm
Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services
210B Gran Street, Batchewana First Nation, ON P6A 0C4
FAX (705) 946-3717 Email: email@example.com
Preference will be given to Indigenous applicants. Self-Identification is encouraged.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
A full job description is located on our website at www.nog.ca