PROPERTY MANAGER - Property One Management Inc : , OntarioSault Ste. Marie
Nos postes affichés sont aussi disponibles en français. Pour demandez une version française, s’il vous plaît appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clôture: 9/20/2019
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Type d’emploi: Full Time - Temps plein
Salaire de: $72,000.00 à: $95,000.00
Taux: Yearly - annuellement
Description de l’emploi:
Property One Management & Maintenance Services Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Property Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing daily functions of residential, commercial and condominium property management.
Salary range of $72,000 to $95,000 plus bonuses, pension and benefits depending on experience.
- Provide supportive role to and manage Property Administration staff. Ensure internal policies and procedures are followed properly and entirely. Ensure office systems and procedures are efficient and effective.
- Prepare and administer contracts for property and maintenance services. Tender and manage snow removal, grass care, and parking lot cleanup contracts annually. Coordinate utility transfers and updates.
- Deal with difficult matters relating to tenants, owners, clients, board members, staff concerns, and maintenance related issues. Maintain relationships, address any concerns in a timely manner.
- Prepare and present management reports. Obtain, review and present monthly financial statements.
- Manage tenant/owner administration including master lists, payment receipts, screening of tenants, rent increase notices etc.
- Attend Landlord and Tenant Board Hearings and manage eviction proceedings.
- Attend Board meetings regularly (including some evenings).
- Assist Board in preparation of annual Operating and Capital budgets, and Annual General Meeting packages.
- Ensure Condominium Act is adhered to.
- Work with maintenance staff to coordinate regular inspections, repairs, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Ensure fire safety plans are kept up to date and local fire safety ordinances are adhered to. Ensure the annual unit inspections are planned for, d and followed up as required.
- Prepare notices and communications for buildings.
- Manage insurance policies and renewals, claims etc.
- Manage processes for site incidents.
- Ensure electronic filing system is kept up to date, clean, and organized. Compile and maintain records including owner/tenant history.
- Manage monthly invoicing for cleaning/management contracts. Review staff time monthly and invoice accordingly.
- Analyze property operations to ensure that the management contracts are being carried out.
- Post-secondary education preferred or proven work experience in the field
- Previous experience in property management,
- Familiarity with Condominium Corporations,
- Knowledge of Residential Tenancies Act,
- Ability to build rapport with Board of Directors,
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in fast-pace work environment,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent organization and presentation skills,
- Polite service to all clients/residents/owners/board members/contractors,
- Work independently and take initiative,
- Timeliness and follow-through on special projects,
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Friday September 20th at 4:30pm. We thank all those who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please Quote Job Code: 8768