Customer Experience Specialist - Mental Health Practice - CX Solutions : , OntarioSault Ste. Marie
Nos postes affichÃ©s sont aussi disponibles en franÃ§ais. Pour demandez une version franÃ§aise, s’il vous plaÃ®t appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clÃ´ture: 8/20/2019
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Type dâ€™emploi: Full Time - Temps plein
Description de l’emploi:
Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service and mental health support mainly within online chat and social media monitoring platforms, with a blend of answering and handling incoming calls, placing outbound calls to assist customer with mental health related questions and programs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Overall, the Customer Experience Specialist will be the program ambassador on behalf of our Mental Health client. The following outlines the duties and responsibilities:
• Have a vast knowledge of the Mental Health industry.
• Online messaging answering questions and concerns.
• Answers and resolved incoming inquiries.
• Assists departments with accurate data entry and edits.
• Places outbound calls when necessary for follow up on outstanding issues related to inquiries.
• Team members expected to contribute to the completeness and confidentiality, ensuring documentation, paperwork, and system entries meet internal and external guidelines for content accuracy and timeliness.
• 9am - 9pm Monday - Friday
Overall compensation plan is based on candidate experience. CX Solutions offers a competitive Benefits package and annual bonus structure.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must set an outstanding example of customer service for members of the Contact Center team.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as be organized, responsible, and reliable.
• Working knowledge of computers, with a high level of accuracy.
• Advanced Microsoft offices skills are required.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and problem solve.
• Must be familiar with technology for customer service and have experience using Customer Relationship Management.
• Ability to interact with co-workers and respond to questions in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Adhere to policies and procedures for each service offered by program.
• Bachelor’s Degree in the human services or related field (psychology or social work).
• Experience in the mental health field
Qualified applicants are welcome to submit their resume to Employment Solutions, 4th Floor Station Tower, 421 Bay St or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job #8660.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required.
Please Quote Job Code: 8660