Youth Workers : , OntarioSault Ste. Marie
Nos postes affichés sont aussi disponibles en français. Pour demandez une version française, s’il vous plaît appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clôture: 11/30/2018
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: Summit Community Foster Care
Type d’emploi: Full Time - Temps plein
Description de l’emploi:
Summit Community Foster Care Inc. is looking for individuals who are looking for a career and an opportunity to work with youth in our community. We are hiring Youth Workers for both our foster home and our group homes.
Youth Workers provide daily care and supervision of children ages 6-17 years old. Must be willing to work a variety of different shifts evenings, night shifts and weekends.
Youth Workers responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with the youth
- Mentoring, teaching, conflict resolution
- Problem solving and crisis management skills
- Assist youth in achieving goals
- Work closely with community service provides
- Daily care responsibilities
- Administering medication
- Complete administrative tasks such as daily logs, booking appointments, incident reports, plan of cares.
We are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic, leadership skills, problem solving skills and willing to work to all shifts.
Hiring documentation required:
- CPIC with vulnerable sectors act
- Medical note
- Immunization record
- Driver`s Abstract
- Vehicle insurance
- Valid driver`s license
- First Aid/CPR
Full time hours available.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org