Program Manager - Cedarwood Lodge : , OntarioSault Ste. Marie
Nos postes affichés sont aussi disponibles en français. Pour demandez une version française, s’il vous plaît appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clôture: 11/20/2018
Lieu d’emploi: Sault Ste. Marie
Entreprise: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Type d’emploi: Part Time - Temps partiel
Description de l’emploi:
Reporting to the Administrator, the incumbent will be responsible for management, coordination and monitoring of Program Department in order to maintain and improve service delivery. The successful candidate must be outgoing, energetic, team player, culturally sensitive and able to speak Italian language.
Job Type: To be determined (Part Time could lead to Full Time)
- Plan, organize, direct and supervise the department activities, including special events and fundraising activities coordinate activity schedules for residents.
- Implement, run and evaluate activation programs related to physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the residents.
- Assist program services to coordinate resident care activities.
- Documentation: use of PointClickCare and its applications, coordinate the completion of MDS, admission assessments quarterly reviews and care planning within established timelines.
- Recruit, select, coach, mentor and supervise program department staff ensure adequate staffing allocation.
- Organize the Pastoral Care Services to meet residents` spiritual needs.
- Receive and respond to incoming phone calls and inquiries related to program department services.
- Perform administrative duties, including managing records and mails, taking minutes during meetings, and updating lists.
- Purchase, receive, and organize recreation supplies and equipment maintain inventory lists.
- Participate in the facility-wide quality assurance program.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Recreation/Activation or Gerontology.
- Previous supervisory experience in Long-Term Care an asset.
- Knowledge of the concepts of restorative care, holistic care, activation and palliative care.
- Experience in planning, developing and evaluating effectiveness of individual and group programs.
- Experience in programming for frail, elderly residents using an interdisciplinary approach.
- Knowledge of community resources and program development.
- Commitment to excellence and teamwork.
- Demonstrate core competencies i.e. customer service, continuous improvement, leadership and initiatives.
- Professional competencies, i.e. caring and respectful behavior, strong communication and interpersonal skills, conflict management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer literacy, familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com or drop off a resume in person to Cedarwood Lodge at 860 Great Northern Rd.
Please Quote Job Code: 7413