Technical Support Assistant : , OntarioCutler / Serpent River First Nation
Nos postes affichÃ©s sont aussi disponibles en franÃ§ais. Pour demandez une version franÃ§aise, s’il vous plaÃ®t appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clÃ´ture: 11/23/2018
Lieu d’emploi: Cutler / Serpent River First Nation
Entreprise: Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services
Type dâ€™emploi: Full Time Contract - Temps plein-contrat
Description de l’emploi:
Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services is inviting applicants for a Technical Support Assistant to work out of our Head Office located in Cutler, ON. This is a four (4) month contract. Under the direction of the Technical Support Advisor, the intern will assist in providing technical, analytical and advisory support to the organization in the areas of telecommunication, technology maintenance and information technology. The intern will help to ensure the technological requirements of the organization are at an optimum level for efficient productivity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assisting in the development, implementation and monitoring of information systems including primary health, inventory and
• To assist in the upgrading and installation of new computer software and hardware.
• Provide on-going technical support in a multi site environment.
• Provide troubleshooting intervention and assessment of problems that arise within the LAN and WAN Networks.
• Support and resolve IT issues act as a back-up to the Information Technical Support Advisor.
• Other duties as assigned
• First Nation status between ages 15-30 years’ old
• A clear criminal reference check is a condition of employment
• Must have access to a personal vehicle
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in a computer science or information technology
• Proficiency in the use of computers and various database programs including Access/SQL
• Experience as a computer trainer, including assessing training needs and developing plans to address range of skill levels
• Experience in the design and development of various types databases
• Working knowledge on using a medical software program
• Knowledge and ability to work in cross cultural settings
Given the traditional practices of Aboriginal people, from time to time exposure to smoke from the burning of sacred medicines such as
tobacco, sweet grass, sage or cedar may occur.
• Accommodations for the disabled will be available upon request
• An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector police records check.
• Hiring of Aboriginal People will be given preference, as allowed under Section 14 of the Ontario Human Rights Code - Special Programs
Deadline for Submission: November 23, 2018 - 12:00pm (Noon)
Qualified individuals are invited to submit via email to HR@nmninoeyaa.ca a covering letter along with a current resume, certificates,
diplomas, along with three current work related references to:
Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services c/o Human Resources
473 B Highway 17W, Cutler, ON P0P 1B0