Human Resources Manager : , OntarioGarden River
Nos postes affichÃ©s sont aussi disponibles en franÃ§ais. Pour demandez une version franÃ§aise, s’il vous plaÃ®t appelez 705.945.0705 poste 4235.
Date de clÃ´ture: 8/4/2017
Lieu d’emploi: Garden River
Entreprise: Garden River
Type dâ€™emploi: Full Time Contract - Temps plein-contrat
Description de l’emploi:
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for a broad range of human resources services for Garden River First Nation and supporting the Elected Chief and Council. The Human Resource Manager shall be responsible for but not limited to reviewing current GRFN policies and making recommendations to the Chief and Council or designate, maintaining and monitoring confidential employee files and documents, monitoring health and safety programs assisting with recruitment of staff performance management and staff relations. The Human Resources Manager functions within legislative requirements, regulations, policies and procedures and the Mission, Beliefs and Vision of the Garden River First Nation, and contributes to the accomplishment of the strategic priorities.
• Coordination of human resources services and Staff Relations
• Providing advice, supporting and collaborating with managers and directors
• Supporting general human resources services including recruitment, selecting, hiring and training
• Developing and updating human resources policies and procedures
• Assisting with performance management
• Maintaining and monitoring documentation and files
• Assisting with attendance management, Disability management
• Promoting and ensuring a safe workplace environment
• Preferred University degree with CHRP or Minimum College Diploma in human resources and/or related education (business, human or social services) with agreement to achieve CHRP designation if successful applicant
• Minimum five years’ human resources management experience and other related managerial experience
• Membership in the Human Resources Professionals Association or willingness to join
• Conflict resolution and workplace investigation skills
• Demonstrated sensitivity to and knowledge of the First Nation cultural values and traditions
• Ability to use good judgment in assessing difficult situations
• Ability to be consistent and display a positive/helpful attitude
• Flexibility required to keep pace with an ever-changing environment
• Willingness to accept changes in work practices and technology
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team
• Demonstrated experience in planning and coordination
• Excellent organizational skills, time management skills, interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written, strong listening skills, Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent computer skills (including MS Office, Internet, Email, Outlook, and HR Software)
• Ability to proofread material for grammatical construction, completeness and accuracy
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and act as a professional and diplomatic resource
o Must undergo a criminal record check prior to employment and provide Valid driver’s license
Please email a cover letter and detailed resume to the attention of Chief Paul Syrette RE: Human Resources Manager.
Deadline to Apply: Friday August 4, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
We wish to thank all those that applied, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chief Paul Syrette
7 Shingwauk Street.
Garden River First Nation, Ontario