Yard Associates - Elliot Lake : Elliot Lake, Ontario
Closing Date: 6/28/2019
Location: Elliot Lake
Company: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Job Type: Part Time - Temps partiel
Do you love working with people? Would you like to be part of an exceptional team that takes pride in providing superior customer service? Would you like to work in a positive environment, in which you can build a career with a forward thinking and growing company? We are looking for a qualified individual to join our yard team.
If you are willing to commit to supporting the vision and success of Soo Mill & Lumber, whereby our Mission is
“ We Promise to Reliably Deliver Quality Products & Outstanding Customer Service through a Knowledgeable & Trusted Professional Team. We are truly dedicated to our Customers and the Communities that we reside in.” then this career opportunity is for you!
Our Yard Team is growing and we are now accepting applications for a Part-Time Yard Associate in Elliot Lake, Ontario. This position reports directly to the Store Manager at our Elliot Lake location. The selected candidate will be provided with an opportunity for individual growth and training to build their team effectiveness skills, product knowledge and project expertise.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Practice and enforce safety policies as written
- Responsible for providing prompt and courteous customer service at all times
- Perform general labour and clean up duties as assigned
- Locate and select materials to be prepared for delivery
- Load/Unload trucks with materials
- Check the yard at night to make sure inside products are not left outside
- Ensure yard is neat, materials covered and everything secure
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent trouble-shooting/problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working with the public and customers
- Energetic with a personable style
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evening and weekends, and flexible to work after normal business hours when circumstances dictate
- Safety conscious
- Good driving record
How To Apply:
If you can check off all these boxes we would love to meet you! Please drop off your resume and cover letter in person before June 28, 2019 to:
4 Kilborn Way,Elliot Lake, ON, P5A 2J5
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are appreciated, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a criminal record search. Soo Mill can provide disability related accommodations during the recruitment process. Please advise if you require accommodations when contacted for interview.
Please Quote Job Code: 8346