Executive Assistant - Michipicoten First Nation : Other - See Job Description, Ontario
Closing Date: 1/4/2019
Location: Other - See Job Description
Company: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Job Type: Full Time - Temps plein
Reporting to the Band Manager, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high level administrative support and document control to Chief and Council to ensure the effective and smooth flow of information and adherence to operational policies and procedures.
It is recommended that you request a full job description.
- Office Administration Diploma and/ or Post-secondary administrative assistance training with an emphasis on computer and general office skills A minimum of five years experience working in an Executive Assistant position
- Excellent oral and written skills, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritize work, and work to hard deadlines
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive material
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume and cover letter by January 4th, 2019.
Mr. Robert Reece Financial Director/Personnel
R.R. #1 Site 8, Box 1
Wawa, ON P0S 1K0
Tel:705-856-1993 ext 225
Preference will be given to qualified Michipicoten citizens or applicants of native ancestry. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please Quote Job Code: 7512